The purpose of this guide is to show you how you can add Git to your WordPress development workflow and will include the basics of securely installing Git on a remote server, using your local machine for development and deploying your changes to a live production server using SSH.
- Adding Git to your WordPress development workflow - an introduction
- WordPress Performance Server - Debian “squeeze” with Nginx, APC and PHP from the Dotdeb repos
- Response to "Open Source Motivations"
- Reduce Page Loading Time by 300% With W3 Total Cache
- Add a Re-Tweet Button in an Iframe for Faster Page Loads