My topic will be “Optimizing for Performance” - How to make your WordPress Blog Faster and Scalable. The discussion will include tips for installing and configuring the W3 Total Cache plugin and how to take advantage of APC, X-Cache, or eAccelerator opcode caching…
- Adding Git to your WordPress development workflow - an introduction
- WordPress Performance Server - Debian “squeeze” with Nginx, APC and PHP from the Dotdeb repos
- Response to "Open Source Motivations"
- Reduce Page Loading Time by 300% With W3 Total Cache
- Add a Re-Tweet Button in an Iframe for Faster Page Loads