Not all WordPress users are able to host their blog or website on a private server or VPS and need a way to speed up their websites. There are a few great WordPress caching plugins like WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache.
- Adding Git to your WordPress development workflow - an introduction
- WordPress Performance Server - Debian “squeeze” with Nginx, APC and PHP from the Dotdeb repos
- Response to "Open Source Motivations"
- Reduce Page Loading Time by 300% With W3 Total Cache
- Add a Re-Tweet Button in an Iframe for Faster Page Loads